2018+ Ford EcoSport banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was looking at the 2022 and I noticed the shifter had the +/- lever on the stick. My SES shifter has no such button, and has them only on the wheel.
Can anyone who's seen a newer SES confirm or deny?

It still has the sport suspension, but there's no mention of paddle shifters. When did they phase that out? 2020? 2021?

· Registered
28 Posts
I [think] late 2017 was the last US model to have them. When changing my 2016 Focus (using ForTran) from the PRNDL to PRNDS (adding sport mode), I noticed "paddle shifter" was an option. The shift knob was $200 less, so I went with that option. Haven't checked my 2018 EcoSport (yet), planning on checking that out in the spring. I have a heated steering wheel and living in NY, use it quite often and do not want to lose that.

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I [think] late 2017 was the last US model to have them. When changing my 2016 Focus (using ForTran) from the PRNDL to PRNDS (adding sport mode), I noticed "paddle shifter" was an option. The shift knob was $200 less, so I went with that option. Haven't checked my 2018 EcoSport (yet), planning on checking that out in the spring. I have a heated steering wheel and living in NY, use it quite often and do not want to lose that.
I have a heated wheel, too, so it looks like you can keep it.

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
It also has crossbars on the roof and that little black protector on the front of the hood. I don't know if it was a dealer-added thing or what, but I like it.
And side window deflectors. I wouldn't have ordered that, but I have them, so they'll stay.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts