2018+ Ford EcoSport banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
I have got to admit, they look dam good. My only caveat is do they look as good as the pictures or in real-life do they look like....well...look like an add-ons. I have never seen or even heard about wheel skins, so I have no idea.
My Eco Sport is the same color and I really like the black wheel look with that color.
XR650R is right. The red calipers really set it off. Are those calipers after-market, or did you just paint them?
One thing you might add....is some metallic red valve stem covers. I did it for mine and even though it's a very small and cheap thing, you would be surprised how well they look.
I have to say, the black wheels with a little hint of red here and there really jacks up the sex appeal.

· Registered
3 Posts
I have got to admit, they look dam good. My only caveat is do they look as good as the pictures or in real-life do they look like....well...look like an add-ons. I have never seen or even heard about wheel skins, so I have no idea.
My Eco Sport is the same color and I really like the black wheel look with that color.
XR650R is right. The red calipers really set it off. Are those calipers after-market, or did you just paint them?
One thing you might add....is some metallic red valve stem covers. I did it for mine and even though it's a very small and cheap thing, you would be surprised how well they look.
I have to say, the black wheels with a little hint of red here and there really jacks up the sex appeal.
They are the stock OEM calipers I just painted them myself

1 - 8 of 8 Posts