2018+ Ford EcoSport banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Ford EcoSport 1.5 TDCi 125CV AWD Titanium
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I'm writing about the ambient lights under the glove box and the steering wheel.
I have the multi-color version but has very low brightness and I want to upgrade or change it but I want also to maintain the Sync 3 configuration menu to change color.

Is there a way to do it or is impossible?

·
Super Moderator
42 Posts
Hi all,
I'm writing about the ambient lights under the glove box and the steering wheel.
I have the multi-color version but has very low brightness and I want to upgrade or change it but I want also to maintain the Sync 3 configuration menu to change color.

Is there a way to do it or is impossible?
Have you adjusted the brightness when you select the color?

When you select the color you want, you hold that color and drag it up and down to adjust the brightness. It's not the most brilliant user interface, but I felt like it was plenty bright (I can look down and clearly see my pedals at night).

·
Registered
Ford EcoSport 1.5 TDCi 125CV AWD Titanium
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you adjusted the brightness when you select the color?

When you select the color you want, you hold that color and drag it up and down to adjust the brightness. It's not the most brilliant user interface, but I felt like it was plenty bright (I can look down and clearly see my pedals at night).
Yes I know this functionality, I was talking about the possibly substitution of the light with a bright version and a way to extend it over the console.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts