2018+ Ford EcoSport banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
SE will come with a moonroof, heated seats, a six-way power driver’s seat, and leather-wrapped steering wheel, shift knob and Intelligent Access with push-button start. That's all Ford has on that one trim, everything else is up in the air.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Anyone think that some time down the road we'll see an SVT version of the Ecosport?

There was already this EcoSport Storm concept, which might provide some hint at Ford wanting a special EcoSport trim:

·
Registered
155 Posts
That grille is hideous and I don't think Ford did anything in terms of performance improvement. As far as I know all it has are a set of BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires, wheel well flares, and front tow hooks.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Can't see them trying to do a performance model of this. They may offer up some sort of aftermarket intake but that's as far as I would expect. The aftermarket would probably provide some support for it though.

·
Registered
262 Posts
So far at most we'll see them come out with an EcoSport ST and that is always the easiest way out. But with a Fiesta ST and Focus ST that might not happen at all. That could start diluting the ST line up. But one thing I think anyone should expect is for at least ONE sporty trim even if its not branded as ST

·
Registered
251 Posts
For sure, it'll happen but nothing in terms of performance. Just some visual aids to make it have a sportier look is all. For something like that, you'd probably easily be able to go through the aftermarket and get it done for cheaper.

·
Registered
2020 Ford Ecosport Titanium 2.0
22 Posts
Anyone think that some time down the road we'll see an SVT version of the Ecosport?

There was already this EcoSport Storm concept, which might provide some hint at Ford wanting a special EcoSport trim:

All they need is the 250hp Turbo 2.0 I have in my '19 Edge Titanium, and it would fly!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts