2018+ Ford EcoSport banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ford Ecosport Titanium 2.0
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you DIYERS Mobil 1 has a great oil rebate program going on until Sept 30. See their site for details.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I usually purchase it at Costcwhen it's on sale. I wonder how the rebate final cost would compare to Costco's sale price.

Costco also has their own store brand full synthetic. I may start buying that after I use up all the oil I've currently got on the shelf. The price on the store brand stuff is amazingly low.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I usually purchase it at Costcwhen it's on sale. I wonder how the rebate final cost would compare to Costco's sale price.

Costco also has their own store brand full synthetic. I may start buying that after I use up all the oil I've currently got on the shelf. The price on the store brand stuff is amazingly low.
I just bought my oil at Wallmart. It was $24 and change for a 5 quart jug. The current Mobil 1 rebate is $10.00 for 5 quarts. That works out to about $3.00 a quart. Tough to beat that price!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My local B J's club has a special going on right now. A box of 6 1 quart containers of Mobil 1 for $22 + change. I don't know if you can apply the rebate on top of this price, but it's still a great deal. I bought a case of 5W-30 for my Edge, and 5W-20 for my wife's new Ecosport.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts