2018+ Ford EcoSport banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive a 2018 Ford F250 Platinum and a 2017 Ford Escape Titanium. I talked my wife and daughters into purchasing 2018 Ecosports and we've received the first one which is the SE model in the gray color. It took about 8 months from the ordering to the getting. The other two that are probably still in India are the Sport model with the orangish color. I figure we'll probably have those two before the end of the year. The Ecosports are replacing 3 Fiestas. I like Fords :smile2:.

I'm active or have been active on many bulletin boards. I always use the same handle. I probably won't visit here too often, but will come when the wife or either of the girls need some help with their vehicles.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new car! It's not often we see someone buying three models of a new car lol. Makes sense to replace the Fiesta as it will soon be discontinued.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Having a family full of EcoSports would create quite the interesting perspective especially as lifestyle changes with the different family members.

On average how much city/highway driving does your family do?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats on the family of Ecosports and welcome to the forum! Curious to hear if the additional money you spent on the SES will be worth it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Having a family full of EcoSports would create quite the interesting perspective especially as lifestyle changes with the different family members.

On average how much city/highway driving does your family do?

We live out in the sticks. No freeways here. We have some highways with 55 mph limits and a couple with 65 mph limits. We're probably close to 50/50 driving split between rural roads and city driving.

·
Registered
262 Posts
We live out in the sticks. No freeways here. We have some highways with 55 mph limits and a couple with 65 mph limits. We're probably close to 50/50 driving split between rural roads and city driving.
Thats not too bad I guess. Just make sure you're able to get into the higher RPM's ranges sometimes because new engines need that higher pressure to ensure a good break in. What they say about women driven cars aren't entirely true!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts