2018+ Ford EcoSport banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Same! I really like that
Welcome!
I like how it looks, too. I'm just afraid that there could be minor differences between our cars and the Asian models that would make it hard or even impossible to install. I prefer to not be the guinea pig trying it for the first time here. I've had mixed luck with that sort of thing.
I've tried to contact the seller about it to ask if the FORD letters are included, but no dice.

· Registered
2020 Ford EcoSport SES AWD
15 Posts
Welcome! I like how it looks, too. I'm just afraid that there could be minor differences between our cars and the Asian models that would make it hard or even impossible to install. I prefer to not be the guinea pig trying it for the first time here. I've had mixed luck with that sort of thing. I've tried to contact the seller about it to ask if the FORD letters are included, but no dice.
So out of curiosity I searched eBay to see if anyone had it listed there and several do. But they all say 2016-2019 EcoSport

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
So out of curiosity I searched eBay to see if anyone had it listed there and several do. But they all say 2016-2019 EcoSport
Yeah, weird. Makes me wonder what the differences might be between models in different countries. We know they fit Indian cars, but ours are not Indian.
The Storm model, which this Argentinan reviewer tested, looks pretty cool too, but I still like the first grill better. The 3 lights make it look like a Raptor.
BTW, I speak Spanish, so I know he liked it. Sorta.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts