2018+ Ford EcoSport banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a problem with my fordpass remote start. I was able to remote start from the APP 2 times but now it will not start and tells me that the vehicle has to be driven after 2 remote starts. I drive the car everyday with the key fob inside. I have unistalled and reinstalled the APP. Performed the master reset on the SYNC 3 just as a last resort. Updated the software as well in the vehicle. I have taken to the dealer and they were no help! Told it is a "cloud" issue and no way to reset the fault. I still have a year left on the warranty and saw someone with a similar problem had their in car modem replaced. I am able to lock and unlock the doors thru the APP still so it does communicate... I am at a loss of other things to try. Any help is appreciated

thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having a problem with my fordpass remote start. I was able to remote start from the APP 2 times but now it will not start and tells me that the vehicle has to be driven after 2 remote starts. I drive the car everyday with the key fob inside. I have unistalled and reinstalled the APP. Performed the master reset on the SYNC 3 just as a last resort. Updated the software as well in the vehicle. I have taken to the dealer and they were no help! Told it is a "cloud" issue and no way to reset the fault. I still have a year left on the warranty and saw someone with a similar problem had their in car modem replaced. I am able to lock and unlock the doors thru the APP still so it does communicate... I am at a loss of other things to try. Any help is appreciated

thanks
I'm having same problem now! Frustrating. I re entered the VIN number, reinstalled the app, now have appointment with dealer. We'll see!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts