2018+ Ford EcoSport banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I seem to be having yet more issues - it's the heater/blower this time. It has completely stopped working. No air (cold/hot or ac or not) comes out even on full. Would anyone be able to give me easy solutions (I am a novice) before I take it into the mechanics, please? Could it be the fuse? or the relay?

Thanks again,
Scott

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,

I seem to be having yet more issues - it's the heater/blower this time. It has completely stopped working. No air (cold/hot or ac or not) comes out even on full. Would anyone be able to give me easy solutions (I am a novice) before I take it into the mechanics, please? Could it be the fuse? or the relay?

Thanks again,
Scott
i have same issue, though intermittent..sometimes works other times doesnt.. dealer replaced relay and relay connector/terminals..what year is yours? im loooking into it and trying to get ford engineering involved..

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have same issue, though intermittent..sometimes works other times doesnt.. dealer replaced relay and relay connector/terminals..what year is yours? im loooking into it and trying to get ford engineering involved..
I’m having the same issue as well. 2019 SES.did you get any further info from ford or your dealership?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.