2018+ Ford EcoSport banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This looks...

Well, horrendous in my opinion. Not too sure what the heck they were trying to do here. But, brought to you by DC Design. The interior on the other hand.. not bad, not bad at all.

·
Registered
155 Posts
The front looks like they chopped off one car and stuck it on the chassis of another, such a clear line of separation. It's certainly interesting but there's just too much going on and the rear view mirror looks like a PSP.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rear-view mirror looks like it has way more functions than a mirror should have lmao. PSP is definitely on point with that. I can only imagine how much they would charge for a job like this.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Only thing I like is the revised headlight assembly, aside from that everything else can go. But with how much even just the headlight assembly and surround will cost, it will discourage many people from even going that route.

Hopefully Ford spots this and decides to work some of it into a future EcoSport production year.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Headlight design is cool, but I think that as a standalone feature to make it onto a future production year won't happen. It's too "sophisticated" for a lack of better word for a budget vehicle.

·
Registered
155 Posts
There's really nothing appealing with the DC EcoSport aside from the white upholstery. Looks like they tried to fit every feature that concept vehicles have without taking the flow of the design into consideration.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really think they should have switched that steering wheel out too to make the interior flow better.

·
Registered
155 Posts
If you're going to wrap everything in white leather, may as well do it to the steering wheel I suppose. Surprised they decided to go with large knobs, dials and even a number pad when automakers are moving towards more touch screens.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Either that or even a steering wheel with some wood trim that matches the trim panels in there. Keep it classy kinda thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts