2018+ Ford EcoSport banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
'20 Ecosport, '23 Bronco Sport OBX, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i Scooter
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife drives a 2020 Ecosport Titanium 2.0. It only has 12,000 miles on it. Yesterday I backed it out of the garage. The backup camera was working fine. When I put the vehicle in drive the camera went out and the screen went black. The radio was on, but I could not tune it or adjust volume. It would not turn off either. I turned the car off and waited five minutes. When I re-started everything is working normally. Is this a sign something is starting to go. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

· Registered
21 Posts
My wife drives a 2020 Ecosport Titanium 2.0. It only has 12,000 miles on it. Yesterday I backed it out of the garage. The backup camera was working fine. When I put the vehicle in drive the camera went out and the screen went black. The radio was on, but I could not tune it or adjust volume. It would not turn off either. I turned the car off and waited five minutes. When I re-started everything is working normally. Is this a sign something is starting to go. Has anyone else had this happen to them?
I had the display go out. Take to a dealer and have the radio modules checked. Had the display replaced on my 19 EcoSport.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts