2018+ Ford EcoSport banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I'm in the UK, and I have a 6 month old Ecosport Boost.

I want to carry 2 or 3 bikes 馃毚馃徑 on the back. Has anybody found a bike rack that will fit the EcoSport?
Is it possible to fit one that goes onto a tow bar on the car?
Tia!
Steven

Registered
If you can't find something specific for the EcoSport then consider looking for universal setups because odds are that while the ES is new... that will be your only option for now.
Let us know if you continue to find anything.

Registered
Not sure about the new Ecosport, but I don't think it was meant to tow anything. Can't seem to find a tow rating anywhere so I assume you can't safely do it.

Registered
Not sure about the new Ecosport, but I don't think it was meant to tow anything. Can't seem to find a tow rating anywhere so I assume you can't safely do it.
That's never not the case often its more a matter of what you tow than it being binary. Bike racks will be doable regardless of how many bikes but just don't expect to haul heavy trailers and campers with these.

Registered
Why tow when you can just strap/mount whatever you need? The 2018 Ford Ecosport SES Concept that was on display at the North American International Auto Show has a two canoes strapped to the roof. The EcoSport is more than just a city driver and it can handle more than you think.

Registered
Bicycle racks certainly seem hard to come by the Ecosport, especially if you're looking for something for the trunk. I did come across one picture/website but it seems to be based out of India. Maybe you can reverse search the picture/website and get a company/brand name. Looks like this carrier can hold up to three bikes.

Car Bike Rack for Ford EcoSport

1 - 7 of 7 Posts