2018+ Ford EcoSport banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yup, Beats are actually not that great and audiophiles are not a fan of the headphone with cheaper and better options out there. I'd stay away from Beats and go for some other aftermarket brand.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yup, Beats are actually not that great and audiophiles are not a fan of the headphone with cheaper and better options out there. I'd stay away from Beats and go for some other aftermarket brand.
It might pay off to look into who's supplying them of car audio stuff since its mostly just the headphones that suck, haven't heard anything concerning about Beats car audio.

Any recommended aftermarket brands you have experience with?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm not one for audio upgrades, though I have heard that Bose car audio systems are generally produces pretty good sound without requiring 1,000-watt outputs.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'm not one for audio upgrades, though I have heard that Bose car audio systems are generally produces pretty good sound without requiring 1,000-watt outputs.
I think that can go for a lot of other brands, like a lot of thing it probably comes down to the specs you're working with and not so much the brand. So even Pioneer could be worth getting, and even cheaper. Doubt many people here want to spend top dollar.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If I decided to fix or upgrade the audio system, the maximum would be adding of the subwoofer in the cargo area. I don't think that Ford has a horrible sound system, as for me, it has to be broken to fully charge it.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts