2018+ Ford EcoSport banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black editions are nothing new, and they're generally not worth the extra cost. But here it the black edition Ecosport and all the chrome is blacked out. I think it's only available in India, interested?

·
Registered
262 Posts
It works well in this segment since you have a lot of people that don't know how to black out certain parts of a vehicle or are skeptical about going anywhere aside from the dealer. It's also available in the Philippines.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It'd be nice if there were some performance upgrades, but everything was just updated for aesthetics. Still, not bad for what amounts to around 21554 USD.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Comes with black rims, red calipers and drums, and blacked out chrome accents. Oh and the badge.

Definitely not worth the extra bucks as you could do all of that for like 120$ worth of plasti-dip and G5 caliper paint. Maybe less.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Point taken. That money could be better spent elsewhere to try and increase performance. Maybe add a catch can and a better air intake.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Comes with black rims, red calipers and drums, and blacked out chrome accents. Oh and the badge.

Definitely not worth the extra bucks as you could do all of that for like 120$ worth of plasti-dip and G5 caliper paint. Maybe less.
The difference is not everyone is willing to do it themselves let alone have the knowledge or the drive to find the information. Easier to just check it off in a catalogue and cut back on starbucks latte's for a few months ;)

·
Registered
251 Posts
The difference is not everyone is willing to do it themselves let alone have the knowledge or the drive to find the information. Easier to just check it off in a catalogue and cut back on starbucks latte's for a few months ;)
Can't argue with that at all lol. Majority of these packages are all sold for convenience anyhow. For the people that want it but aren't going to take the time to get it done elsewhere.

For me, bleh, I always have some spare time on my hands and I like any reason to be in the man-cave (garage)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great thing about plasti dip is its new user friendliness. Make a mistake? Just let it dry and then peel it off. harder to paint the wheels but everything else should be easy enough.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wheels I think are real hard to mess up with plasti-dip. Plasti-dipping a certain section of something on the other hand... I've screwed that up many ah time.

I seen there's some new thing called AutoDip that has a much better finish and higher gloss to em' though.. gotta check it out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts