2018+ Ford EcoSport banner

Ford EcoSport Platinum Edition

7K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  GoGreen 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Looking at these pictures of the current EcoSport sold in eastern parts of the world makes me that much happier to see what we will be getting for MY2018. For starters the interior is a massive upgrade:

However I will be surprised that come 2018 they don't get the same thing we will, it just makes sense from a financial standpoint to streamline the entire process.

#6 ·
I don't know about you but a dash cam mounted at that level is too low. You might not be able to capture someones license plate or even the lower 1/4 of a vehicle. Mounted higher up (behind rearview mirror) is the best way to go. At least if someone backs up into you, all the information required is right in that frame.

#7 ·
The dash cams I find are definitely more effective mounted in the top 1/4 of your windshield in the center. So behind the rearview mirror is the most ideal spot to have it mounted. You can capture a lot more and not have certain aspects cut off if you don't have a wideangled one.

#10 ·
That's generally where you're supposed to mount them for an optimal view of the front. The dashboard are is just for little knick knacks and a phone mount of needed. Speaking of which, is there a close up shot of the Ecosport's rear view mirror? The area behind it.

#13 ·
I think it'll be an option but of course that's if you fill out a build sheet and order it in. Doubt they're going to have ones just with it sitting in the showroom floor. Even if they don't have it, I'm actually willing to go and get it wrapped or legit painted because it does look amazing. Changes the overall look completely.

#15 ·
The only thing that would pose the issue would be the C pillar not being "separated" from the quarter and what not. If it was, it would make it a lot easier but now you would have that cut off line there and it would bother the heck out of me lol.

#16 ·
Only changes I would make when it comes to adding a different tone is the roof, aside from that it will be very difficult to execute properly elsewhere and wrapping the pillars to me is just asking for trouble. Only thing i would do even close to that is black out the chrome trim around the windows.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.