2018+ Ford EcoSport banner

EcoSport Marketing Strategy

10K views 32 replies 4 participants last post by  GoGreen 
#1 ·
See less See more
#14 ·
Not when it comes to car oriented movies, the longer running franchises have all been taken. Even transporter is working with Audi now. Maybe something new will come up, but for now the Guardians of the Galaxy somewhat works since it has the attention of a lot of movie goers.

#15 ·
I guess it's better than nothing. At the end of the day, it's still advertising o the big screen. Guardians of the Galaxy was actually the third highest grossing film in the Marvel Universe right behind The Avengers and of course Iron Man 3... I say of course because well... Iron Man is obviously the best... ;)

#25 ·
So I've just watched the movie, won't reveal any spoilers, but there were cars in it. Just didn't really notice a specific model or more specifically, the EcoSport. Ford may have shot themselves in the foot with this campaign and I don't recall seeing the ad in the pre-movie trailers either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.