2018+ Ford EcoSport banner

EcoSport Marketing Strategy

10K views 32 replies 4 participants last post by  GoGreen 
#1 ·
See less See more
#29 ·
Alrighty, seen Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 and I can report that the Ecosport was shown from the front end view for all of maybe 3 seconds at most. Funny enough, my friend that I went with pointed it out to me immediately and said "Now that's some Ford marketing right there". But you honestly couldn't tell it was an Ecosport if you didn't know it.

#31 ·
Lol I was thinking the exact same thing. I honestly thought they would have made it a little more noticeable but it just wasn't. Oh well, not like it was something big I was looking forward to anyhow, just was very interested to see how they would incorporate it into the film and how much they would make it stand out.

Guess we have the answer haha

#33 ·
For sure, I mean, if they made it anymore directed towards the ecosport it would have seemed extremely weird and essentially threw the whole movie off. It definitely isn't worth that at all. But, they could have at least made it in the sense of people knowing that it was an Ecosport... nobody really knew what it was down in NA considering we haven't had the ecosport and the mass population hasn't even heard of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.